KitchenAid 4.5-qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer
  • It was definitely more than I wanted to spend on a mixer, and I have to admit that if the fabulous color hadn't grabbed me, I probably would have opted for a more economical model
  • However, at this point I'm glad I spent the money, because this is easily the best mixer I've ever used
  • I love it because it's easy to use - and, even more importantly, easy to clean
  • I would recommend this mixer for anyone wanting an easy to use mixer that makes your kitchen look fabulous

• by TJ Lord

When I saw the KitchenAid 4.5-qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer in the gorgeous, lipstick color called Empire Red, I had to snap it up. It was definitely more than I wanted to spend on a mixer, and I have to admit that if the fabulous color hadn’t grabbed me, I probably would have opted

for a more economical model. However, at this point I’m glad I spent the money, because this is easily the best mixer I’ve ever used.

I love it because it’s easy to use - and, even more importantly, easy to clean! I’ve had ponderous, heavy old mixers that are impossible to get clean; this isn’t ...

• one of them. Clean up is a breeze. Also, it looks amazing in my kitchen. My husband received decorative chili peppers for Christmas, and they look adorable mounted on the wall above the mixer!

Another reason I love this mixer is because unlike older models I’ve used in the past, it’s a smooth, quiet machine

that doesn’t shake the counter when it’s turned on. It also doesn’t “walk” off the counter - it stays firmly in place. The attachments are great, too; I especially like the bread hook for making fresh bread. I would recommend this mixer for anyone wanting an easy to use mixer that makes your kitchen look fabulous!

Linda M says :

I have a KSM90 Kitchenaid mixer, 300 watts. Can I change the 4.5 qt. bowl for a 5 qt. bowl?

John says :

Yes, the 5qt bowl can be purchased separately and it will work just fine.

Galega says :

You may not change it, but you can buy it. Kitchenaid mixer also markets variety of accessories for all of its products, including this mixer. That includes a 5 qt. bowl. You can buy that. However, you may not change 4.5 qt. to that of 5qt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16206719390430/k2311a062/6.2.09