Canon Pixma Pro9000 Inkjet Printer
1.5
  • Unfortunately, my husband and I were rather disappointed

• by TJ Lord

We wanted to use this printer to print large, high quality photos; we take a ton of baby pictures of our one year old, and we like to print the best pictures out to frame for family members. Though the Pixma Pro9000 was a high priced choice, I gave it

a fair shake. Unfortunately, my husband and I were rather disappointed.

For one thing, we live in a small apartment and have only limited space for our computer and accessories. This printer was too large for our space; it just takes up too much room, which I didn’t like. Also, I ...

• can’t stand how often this printer suffers paper jams! When I first tried it, I only had minimal trouble with the paper getting stuck. However, the more I used it, the more it jammed, until it just stopped working completely.

I will say that if you can ever get the paper

to go through without jamming, the print outs are absolutely beautiful. I was very happy with the quality. However, for the price, and due to the inconvenience of the paper jams, it wasn’t worth it for my family. I need to have a printer that is reliable, and this isn’t it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16206719340430/k2311a062/6.2.09