Worn Jeans ‘Nikki Lo Lo’ Stretch Bootcut Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • I'm so disappointed that Worn Jeans have begun disappearing from stores
  • I love the rise because I'm short waisted, and lowrise jeans look terrible on me

• by TJ Lord

I’m so disappointed that Worn Jeans have begun disappearing from stores. I absolutely love this brand; some of my favorite jeans are from this line. I hope the maker decides to continue producing this line.

I’m thrilled with my newest acquisition, the Worn Jeans ‘Nikki Lo Lo’ Stretch Bootcut Jeans. Like all my Worns, they are

incredibly soft; they feel more like velvet than like denim. They also have a perfect fit: unlike many quality denim brands, these jeans actually run true to size, making it easy to order them online. That’s a great feature, because I can’t find them anywhere in my local stores.

The Nikki Lo Lo jeans, despite the ...

• name, have a regular rise, right at the natural waist. I love the rise because I’m short waisted, and lowrise jeans look terrible on me. The jeans are labeled as bootcut, but I feel like the legs are a little wider than a standard bootcut. Although I think the copy should be modified to perhaps
        “moderate flare”, I love the wider leg; it’s very flattering, particularly for my shorter height.

My only real complaint is that they look more faded online than they appear in person: in real life, they’re rather plain, a uniform denim blue. I was hoping for a bit more distressing. All in all, though, I’m very happy with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55206719290430/k2311a062/6.2.09