Juicy Couture: Coral Pieces for Spring  » Jewelry  »
1.5
  • If I'm going to pay that much for a necklace, I expect something really amazing and unique
  • The metal is gold-plated brass, and after I'd only worn the necklace once, I noticed that the metal was already starting to wear away and turn green

• by TJ Lord

This spring, coral is a really hot trend, and of course the uber-trendy Juicy Couture rose to the occasion. However, I wasn’t really happy with the products; they carry a high price tag, and they just aren’t that pretty in person.

The Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Coral Pendant Necklace is

a very expensive piece. If I’m going to pay that much for a necklace, I expect something really amazing and unique. This necklace didn’t cut it. I received something that looked like a JC Penney special, not a unique couture item. The metal is gold-plated brass, and after I’d only ...

• worn the necklace once, I noticed that the metal was already starting to wear away and turn green! Also, the plastic faux pearls are very cheap looking.

The matching Juicy Couture Coral Flower Cluster Ring is a unique piece, at least; it’s accented with cubic zirconia, coral beads, and a pretty

little butterfly. However, the design isn’t very wearer-friendly: the butterfly is constantly getting caught on my clothing. I’m afraid it’s going to break off!

Probably the least impressive part of the collection was the “Daisy” stud earrings; they’re coral colored flowers that just look cheap and plastic. This whole set wasn’t worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45206719210430/k2311a062/6.2.09