Juicy Couture: Butterfly Jewelry for Spring  » Jewelry  »
2.0
  • I was a little disappointed with the pieces and am actually considering returning them

• by TJ Lord

My sister loves butterflies, and she recently talked me into purchasing the coordinating Juicy Couture butterfly jewelry that came out for spring. I was a little disappointed with the pieces and am actually considering returning them; the quality just doesn’t seem to be worth the price.

The most expensive piece was

the Juicy Couture Butterfly Cuff Bracelet. It’s really gorgeous: the butterfly has mother of pearl wings, and is accented with cubic zirconia. It’s a cuff style bracelet and is supposed to be slightly adjustable, but when I tried to adjust it, I was alarmed to see hairline cracks in the ...

• metal. It’s gold-plated brass, which is typical for Juicy, and doesn’t seem like a very good quality.

I may keep the butterfly “Wish” necklace and the matching butterfly earrings; they weren’t terribly expensive, especially since I caught them on sale, and they’re pretty cute. Both the necklace and the matching earrings

feature crystal-studded butterfly designs. However, the earrings bother my ears a little; after wearing them for maybe half a day, my ears are sore. Also, although the necklace is rather pretty, it honestly looks like something that could have come from Claire’s. Basically, it looks a little cheap, and that doesn’t impress me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45206719200430/k2311a062/6.2.09