Juicy Couture: Mother of Pearl Jewelry for Spring  » Jewelry  »
  • My absolute favorite jewelry line is Juicy Couture, because I'm crazy about the cute girly designs, and I love the intricate detail on each piece
  • It looks really gorgeous, but I don't like that the flower petals have a tendency to snag on clothing

• by TJ Lord

My absolute favorite jewelry line is Juicy Couture, because I’m crazy about the cute girly designs, and I love the intricate detail on each piece. The line is a bit pricey, but I watch for sales and can sometimes score a good deal on Juicy jewelry.

I’m absolutely thrilled with Juicy’s new line for spring. The

pieces are feminine and delicate and extremely wearable. I adore the new “Wish” necklace in Mother of Pearl Flower: it’s an opalescent flower trimmed in bright gold and accented in the center with a circle shaped cubic zirconia. I love it because it goes with just about any outfit: the gold works with warm tones,

• the mother of pearl with cool tones.

I also love the matching earrings, the ‘Daisy’ studs. They have the same mother of pearl and gold design as the necklace, and also feature the cubic zirconia accent. My complaint with these is that the studs seem to bother my ears; I don’t have particularly sensitive ears, but

I find that I can only wear some Juicy earrings for a few hours before my ears start to get sore.

There’s also a matching mother of pearl flower ring; it’s very expensive for the quality, unfortunately. It looks really gorgeous, but I don’t like that the flower petals have a tendency to snag on clothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45206719190430/k2311a062/6.2.09