Old Navy: Knit Tees in Cute Styles  » Clothes  »
  • After being dissatisfied with several boho blouses from Old Navy, I decided to take them back
  • It's definitely my go-to piece for summer
  • The length is perfect, and I like the slimming trapeze shape

• by TJ Lord

After being dissatisfied with several boho blouses from Old Navy, I decided to take them back; I exchanged them for some more flattering styles in soft jersey knits. Love them!

Women’s Surplice Babydolls - my new favorite top! This soft, flattering little

tee looks good with anything. I wear it on casual errands with my yoga pants, I pair it with jeans and wedges for a night out, I even use it as a swimsuit cover up. It’s definitely my go-to piece for summer. I can’t say enough about this top; I just went back and ordered another one, because I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to the one I have!

Women’s Smocked Flutter-Sleeve Tops - very cute, but for some reason not ...

• Old Navy: Knit Tees in Cute Styles
      flattering on me. I can never pull off flutter sleeves! I also didn’t like the length. The trend is long length for a lean look; this tee came up a little short, hitting high on the hip.

Women’s Braid-Trim Tops - this

one was a little heavy in the neckline area. The length is perfect, and I like the slimming trapeze shape. But if you’re at all large in the chest, you may want to skip this top; it just doesn’t fall right across the breasts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55206719180430/k2311a062/6.2.09