Sony 6×9 3-way Speakers, 190 Watts Power Handling, XSGTX6930  » Electronics  »
  • These speakers by Sony are absolutely the best speaker for your money on the market
  • I absolutely love them and highly recommend them to anyone looking to replace car speakers, or upgrade their current system

• by TJ Lord

Sony 6×9 3-way Speakers, 190 Watts Power Handling, XSGTX6930

When the factory speakers in my car began to peter out, I went shopping and price comparing for replacements. These speakers by Sony are absolutely the best speaker for your money on the market. I absolutely love them and highly recommend them to anyone looking to replace car speakers, or upgrade their

current system.

The features: 10″ Poylpropylene Cone, a turbo cone design (very unique and effective design), 2-5/8″ High Density Layered Diaphragm Cone Mid-Range, 1″ HDLD Balanced Diaphragm Piezo Tweeter, 400W Peak Power (100W RMS), and Effective Frequency Response: 28 - 25,000 Hz.

Why do I love these speakers? Honestly, I’m not that knowledgeable about all the technical details. I am, however, a ...

• classically trained musician with a fine tuned ear. I know sound; and I know quality sound. These speakers deliver quality sound. The bass is smooth and never too harsh; the mid-to-high level sounds are pure and clear; the overall sound is very clean.

To really test the quality of the sound, you don’t want to waste your time with rock and

roll. I set it to a classical station, and (lucky me) a Puccini opera came on. With classical music, and specifically opera, you can really tell the quality of a speaker, because classical music has a much broader range than “modern” music. These speakers deliver a gorgeous sound; the high notes of the aria came through like crystal. Wonderful speakers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16206719030330/k2311a062/6.2.09