Summer Infant Better View Color Handheld Video Baby Monitor
  • I love that it picks up sound as well as shows you visually with a handheld video baby monitor
  • I don't regret spending the extra money on this digital monitor at all
  • I like using this monitor too because it doesn't disturb my daughter unlike when I used to have to go into her room to check on her and she would wake up

• by Siouxmix

This baby monitor is great. I love that it picks up sound as well as shows you visually with a handheld video baby monitor. Originally my boyfriend and I were just going to get a baby monitor with sound but when I saw this video monitor I had to have it.

I don’t regret spending the extra money on this digital monitor at all. It was totally worth it.

You can pan and zoom with this baby monitor which is great if your baby moves

around a lot. Our daughter can start at one end of the crib and 15 minutes later be at the other end in the opposite direction.

After using this monitor I finally got to see exactly how she does it. I like using this monitor too because it doesn’t disturb my daughter unlike when I used to have to go into her room to check on her and she would wake up.

The picture quality is very good and the sound is even better. This ...

• is particularly good since you may not want to use the video all the time.

I find that the batteries drain faster when you use the video function. The batteries don’t last as long as they say they should but that’s not a huge deal since you can plug it in.

I can’t really comment on the range of the baby monitor since I live in an apartment. Within my apartment though it works great.

I also haven’t had any problems with picking up the

signals of monitors in the nearby vicinity. I have a friend who lives in New Jersey who told me that they can pick up their neighbor’s baby monitor.

I really like this baby monitor. It is the only one I have ever used so I really can’t say if there is a better one out there but this one is very good.

I do wish this monitor had a motion sensor, that would be my only wish. I really like the Summer Infant Better View Color Handheld Video Baby Monitor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54206718930330/k2311a062/6.2.09