Boy eats girl movie
  • When I saw Boy eats girl on Netflix I decided to watch it
  • I don't think it is very old maybe a few years old
  • I thought the acting was terrible but the Irish accents helped
  • I wouldn't recommend this movie to anybody but if you have Netflix and like campy, teenage humor, zombies and blood you might get a kick out of it

• by Siouxmix

I really like zombie movies, books, comic books and video games. When I saw Boy eats girl on Netflix I decided to watch it. It is a campy teenage zombie film from Ireland. I don’t think it is very old maybe a few years old. It starts off like most American teenager flicks with the pretty, popular kids being observed and commented on by the

nerdy, lesser kids. The only reason I sat through the beginning was because I knew that zombies would be showing up.

I thought the acting was terrible but the Irish accents helped. I liked that the main girl character was a black girl and the main “boy” was white. You don’t see a lot of inter racial situations in teen stuff in the states and if ...

• you do they really dwell on the “differences” between them. Whereas in Boy eats girl the fact that she is black and he’s white isn’t even a “thing”.

It’s totally campy and unbelievable how the first boy becomes a zombie but the subsequent zombies created are awesome and brutal. This campy teen flick soon turns pretty gory but not fangtastically gory. I actually laughed during one

scene where the girl is slaughtering zombies with a huge lawnmower/bulldozer. It is pretty ridiculous. It was fun to watch as long as you don’t take it too seriously. I wouldn’t recommend this movie to anybody but if you have Netflix and like campy, teenage humor, zombies and blood you might get a kick out of it. It is in the watch now section of Netflix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206718920330/k2311a062/6.2.09