Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • I like that it has full keypad and number with the main punctuation keys easily visible
  • When I first got my Blackberry I paid for internet access with T-mobile
  • I had a problem with the little ball a few times where it would roll in a certain direction
  • Before I owned a Blackberry I thought it was complicated to use

• by Siouxmix

Before owning the Blackberry Curve I had the Blackberry Pearl. I hated the three letters to one number typing which is why I switched to the Curve. I like that it has full keypad and number with the main punctuation keys easily visible. I also like that all the other punctuation marks are easy to find in a menu that you can access by hitting one button.

The camera in the Blackberry Curve is really good and has a flash. I like to use my cell phone to instantly upload images to my Facebook page via the Facebook

program I downloaded into my blackberry. When I first got my Blackberry I paid for internet access with T-mobile. While I had internet access on my Blackberry Curve I downloaded the Gmail program, the Facebook program and the Google Maps program. I also downloaded a few free games like Sodoku and Bubble pop. After loosing my job I couldn’t afford to pay the $20 a month on my phone for internet. Surprisingly I was still able to use the Facebook and Gmail applications I had downloaded. It’s great! I can still retrieve my emails and upload to Facebook without paying extra for it.

I have a 4GB memory card in my Blackberry Curve. It isn’t any fun when you don’t have a memory card since everything you do is then stored directly to the phone and the phone doesn’t have a huge memory. Without a memory card your phone will run really slow or can stop functioning properly all together. I have my phone save pictures directly to the memory card and I make sure to delete my text messages after a while.

I have dropped my Blackberry Curve and it still works. I make sure ...

• Blackberry Curve
      not to get it near or in water. The earpiece is easy to hear and the speaker phone works great. My boyfriend and I recently figured out how to use the Blackberry messenger and it is super fast and efficient. I just need to figure out how to view PDF files now. I like the voice text feature too.

I had a problem with the little ball a few times where it would roll in a certain direction. But every time it fixed itself if I just left it alone for a while. The Blackberry Curve plays high-fi

ringtones too. I like to make my own ringtones from my itunes and put them on my phone via bluetooth. My boyfriend has a Blackberry Curve too and he is totally addicted, like me. Before I owned a Blackberry I thought it was complicated to use. To my surprise the Blackberry phone is really easy to use and self explanatory. Reception on the phone is really good too but this also depends on your cell phone service provider. The Blackberry Curve feels really good in my hands while I’m talking on it and is great for text messaging too.

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37206718830330/k2311a062/6.2.09