Canon 16 to 35mm film lens  » Cameras  »
  • I suggest getting a UV lens to go over your 16-35mm so it doesn't get scratched
  • The lens I bought is a film lens not a digital one
  • The film lenses do cost a bit more but they are worth it
  • I love my 5D Canon camera and I have three lenses for it

• by Siouxmix

I own a 16-35mm film lens from Canon for my 5D Canon camera. It is my favorite lens. It is the closest thing I could get to a fish eye lens.

It takes wonderfully sharp wide angle lens. You can take gorgeous pictures of landscapes or take slightly distorted

portraits up close of people.

I took some pictures of a friend up close from the floor and it made her legs look super long at she looked very tall in the final picture. I suggest getting a UV lens to go over your 16-35mm so it doesn’t get scratched. The lens I bought is a film lens not a digital one. The film lenses from Canon tend to be sharper and of better quality than digital lenses. Not to mention if you buy the film lenses you can use them on both digital and film camera bodies. Whereas ...

• Canon 16 to 35mm film lens
      if you buy the digital lenses you can’t use them on film camera bodies.

The film lenses do cost a bit more but they are worth it. I love my 5D Canon camera and I have three lenses for it. Like I said the 16-35 mm lens is my favorite

because it provides a wide range of uses. I also like it because I can take wide pictures from a short distance which comes in handy since I have a small studio. I would say that I use my 16-35mm Canon lens almost 90% of the time I have a job to shoot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43206718730330/k2311a062/6.2.09