Bumble and Bumble grooming cream
  • This may not be categorized as a cosmetic usually but I think it is the best thing for a natural hair look to compliment your eyeshadow and lipstick or a au-natural face

• by Siouxmix

Bumble and Bumble has many hair care products. I like to use their grooming creme. It is like a lotion for your hair with a little bit of hold. It leaves your hair soft but has enough hold to make your hair look good.

I got a long layer razor hair cut that works great with Bumble and Bumble grooming creme. After I wash my hair I

put a quarter size amount in my hand and work it through my damp hair. Then I put a little more in my hands and twist my hair into loose curls. Once my hair dries it holds onto the loose curls I twisted and ends up looking like my hair was done professionally. No Joke!

My hair ends up looking great and is soft too. The grooming ...

• creme is soft unlike hair gel or hair spray. Honestly I haven’t come across another hair product quite like it. My boyfriend uses it too when he runs out of his usual hair gel but he likes a stronger hold than what the creme provides. He does like how it is soft once it dries.

My only draw back on the creme is that it is expensive.

It costs fourteen dollars for a 2 oz tube. although the tube lasts me about a month as long as I don’t use it every day. This may not be categorized as a cosmetic usually but I think it is the best thing for a natural hair look to compliment your eyeshadow and lipstick or a au-natural face. Nothing helps you look your best like great looking hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206718710330/k2311a062/6.2.09