Melatonin 3mg from Natrol
  • I know that B vitamins help in dealing with stress
  • I have noticed that my boyfriend has been less argumentative and happier overall
  • I'm happy that he has found something to help him sleep

• by Siouxmix

My boyfriend had a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. He was taking Tylenol PM every night. I didn’t think that could be good for him so I advised him to take Melatonin. He bought Melatonin 3mg, 240 tablets by Natrol from our local pharmacy.

Melatonin is an all natural, 100% vegetarian, drug free sleep aid. It helps with occasional sleeplessness. The body

naturally produces Melatonin, usually, which establishes more restful and relaxing sleep. There is a warning on the bottle that if you are already taking any tranquilizers or sedatives you should seek the advice of of a healthcare professional.

After using this supplement my boyfriend did start sleeping better and falling to sleep easier. He takes 1 or 2 tablets about a half hour before he ...

• is going to bed. The Melatonin he bought also has B6 in it. I know that B vitamins help in dealing with stress. I have noticed that my boyfriend has been less argumentative and happier overall. this could just be because he has been sleeping better but I think the B6 vitamin is probably helping as well.

The bottle he bought has lasted a

little over three months and he still has a bunch left.

Overall the Melatonin has helped his sleep patterns and depth of sleep. The bottle was $14.99 and has saved him a bunch of money compared to having to buy Tylenol PM every night. I’m happy that he has found something to help him sleep. He was getting irritable and cranky much to often for my taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26206718670330/k2311a062/6.2.09