Color Wheel Mosaic powder from N.Y.C.  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you don't have a lot of money but need a good, light face powder i suggest getting the color wheel mosaic powder from N
  • Y.C brand can be found in most pharmacies at a fraction of the cost of other cosmetics
  • I like to use a large blush brush to put a light dusting on my face
  • It is the best face powder for the amount of money it costs
  • I guess if they had better packaging the price would go up so in the end I'm happy the way it is

• by Siouxmix

If you don’t have a lot of money but need a good, light face powder i suggest getting the color wheel mosaic powder from N.Y.C. The N.Y.C brand can be found in most pharmacies at a fraction of the cost of other cosmetics. I bought the mosaic wheel number 722A. It says it is a translucent highlighter glow powder. It is a great powder for all over my face to help even my skin tone without looking like I put cake on

my face.

I have super sensitive skin too and this powder doesn’t make me breakout. I think because it is so light weight. It also doesn’t look like a flat color since it isn’t made up of just one color. It is a mosaic after all, meaning it has many different shades of browns, bronze and white withing in. I like to use a large blush brush to put a light dusting on my face. For blush, I use a smaller bush and ...

• try to apply some of the darker tones from the same powder to my cheek bones. This usually ends up looking great.

This face powder keeps my face looking matte for a few hours before I have to reapply it. Reapplying it isn’t hard so I don’t mind. It is the best face powder for the amount of money it costs. I bought mine on sale for $1.99. I think it only costs around $3 when it isn’t on sale. I really like

this face powder and I have been using it for a couple years now. I wish that it had better packaging though. The case it comes in doesn’t secure itself shut. I had one open up in my purse which was a royal mess. After that I bought a little cloth case to keep it in which has worked well. I guess if they had better packaging the price would go up so in the end I’m happy the way it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206718660330/k2311a062/6.2.09