Best Mascara for thicker and longer lashes by L’Oreal  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried a bunch of mascaras but I find that the Double Extend Mascara from L'Oreal is the best
  • I think this is a great mascara because you can create many different effects and makeup styles with this one product
  • It comes in a convenient two tube package so you can have both makeup tools together at all times
  • A dark blue, purple or copper would be really cool in my opinion

• by Siouxmix

I have tried a bunch of mascaras but I find that the Double Extend Mascara from L’Oreal is the best! I has two sides to it. One side is a primer for your lashes. The primer is white and goes on before the black mascara to help thicken and elongate your lashes. It makes my eyelashes really dramatic. I almost look like I have fake eyelashes on when do both

steps all over my eyelashes.

when I want a less dramatic effect, for example during the day, I don’t use the primer at all and just put some of the black mascara on the outer lashes of my eye.

I think this is a great mascara because you can create many different effects and makeup styles with this one product. You can make you eyelashes thicker, more or less dramatic or even ...

• longer depending on how you use the primer and black. It comes in a convenient two tube package so you can have both makeup tools together at all times. I have never had the package leak either. My mascara has lasted me a while as well.

L’Oreal has done a great job with this mascara. I bought it it in carbon black. They have other colors too, like brown and a

lighter black. It would be fun if they came out with a few colors in this product. A dark blue, purple or copper would be really cool in my opinion. If you are looking to buy a mascara that can thicken thin lashes and make them longer, a mascara that is great for creating different looks from morning to evening than I strongly suggest buying the Double Extend mascara from L’Oreal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206718650330/k2311a062/6.2.09