Homeopathic Bronchitis and Asthma AId  » Medicine  »
  • I bought the bronchitis and asthma aide at my local health food store
  • In my opinion it is always best to try homeopathic medicine and natural remedies instead of running straight to the pharmacy for over the counter medications

• by Siouxmix

When I was growing up my mom raised me on organic food and homeopathic medicine so when my boyfriend started coughing with a congested chest I got him the bronchitis and Asthma aide from Boericke & Tafel. I bought the bottle with 100 tablets. This is a sublingual homeopathic medication that you have to take 15 minutes before or a half hour after eating

or drinking anything or brushing your teeth. You can drink water however.

The bottle says to take two tablets every two hours.

After taking this medicine for a couple days I did see some improvement in my boyfriends breathing. He was coughing less and breathing better. He started to cough up the mucus that had been stuck in his chest a lot more too. After ...

• a week of taking this medicine, eating well and getting good sleep he felt 100% better.

After all just taking any medicine, homeopathic or not, can’t do everything it is suppose to if you don’t get enough sleep and eat the proper foods. My boyfriend was also taking a multi-vitamin while he was taking the bronchitis and asthma aide.

I bought the bronchitis and asthma

aide at my local health food store. It wasn’t very expensive and my boyfriend didn’t get any strange side effects. He didn’t feel drowsy or sick to his stomach. He also aid that they the medicine didn’t taste weird. In my opinion it is always best to try homeopathic medicine and natural remedies instead of running straight to the pharmacy for over the counter medications.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26206718630330/k2311a062/6.2.09