CVS Loratadine 10mg for allergies
  • I bought the CVS brand of non-drowsy Loratadine
  • I would have been disappointed more if I had bought the more expensive brand and it hadn't lasted 24 hours

• by Siouxmix

I used to work as a bartender and allergies would kill me in the spring. Especially because the bar I worked at would open the front of the bar letting all of the spring pollen inside.

A friend of mine told me about Loratadine 10mg for my allergies. It is an antihistamine that provides 24 hour relief from

sneezing, runny eyes and nose, itchy throat and nose. It says you can compare it to Claritin.

I bought the CVS brand of non-drowsy Loratadine. It worked pretty good but it didn’t provide me with 24 hour relief on one tablet. The relief lasted about 8-10 hours before my allergy symptoms came back.I never tried Claritin because my friends ...

• have told me that it is really strong and I couldn’t risk getting sleepy at work.

Loratadine didn’t make me drowsy at all. I was able to be allergy free long enough to do a good job at work. After the medicine wore off however was a different story and I would wait before taking anymore because it says

not to take more than one tablet in 24 hours. It also helped with my allergy to cats. I bought the box that had 5 tablets in it. It was a good value by buying the generic brand. I would have been disappointed more if I had bought the more expensive brand and it hadn’t lasted 24 hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26206718620330/k2311a062/6.2.09