Desitin Creamy works well on diaper rash  » Baby care  »
  • I just had my first baby and I had no experience with babies before then
  • I would recommend Desitin to anyone having a baby or who already has one

• by Siouxmix

I just had my first baby and I had no experience with babies before then. My pediatrician is the one who recommended I get Desitin for my baby girl’s diaper rash. She didn’t have a very bad rash. He said that he recommended Desitin because it has zinc oxide and it doesn’t have harmful stuff like formaldehyde. I can’t believe that there

are baby products with formaldehyde in them. It is horrible!

I used Desitin creamy on my baby overnight and the rash was significantly better by the next morning. By the next day it was completely gone. I used Destin Creamy for the next few nights and I haven’t seen any diaper rash since. Destin creamy is also hypoallergenic. I haven’t tried any other ...

• ointments for diaper rash because Desitin worked on the fist try. I have a 2oz container and it lasts a while. You don’t need to use a lot to cover a baby’s bottom.

I would recommend Desitin to anyone having a baby or who already has one. Then again if you have a baby you probably already know about Desitin Creamy diaper ointment.

it helps provide overnight relief. It goes on smoothly and easy. It also is thick and stays in place well to provide protection from wetness. A small dime size amount is plenty.

The zinc oxide is what really helps the diaper rash. I have found it best to use this diaper rash ointment at bedtime or when exposure to wet diapers is prolonged.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54206718610330/k2311a062/6.2.09