Canon PowerShot SD750 digital Elph  » Cameras  »
  • I like the big viewing screen in the back of the camera for shooting and the zoom is easy to operate
  • I wouldn't recommend the Canon Power Shot SD750 digital Elph camera for someone looking to take spectacular photos
  • I have had better point and shoot cameras than this one which cost more

• by Siouxmix

My boyfriend received the Canon Power Shot SD750 digital Elph camera as a gift from his job. It has 7.1 megapixels and a 3x zoom lens. I use it more than he does. The zoom lens has two little barn doors that close when the camera is turned off. The first time we lightly dropped the camera those barn doors broke and popped right out of their casing. The camera still works but we no longer have anything protecting the

lens.

I like the big viewing screen in the back of the camera for shooting and the zoom is easy to operate. The Canon Power Shot SD750 digital Elph camera also has an easy one click button to switch from video mode to still photo mode. When you’re taking the picture it doesn’t look super sharp but after you hit the trigger the picture the camera does take is perfectly sharp and in focus.

The Canon Power Shot SD750 digital Elph camera has two main menus. One is for the utilities and the other is for changing resolution size, shooting modes and stuff like that. This camera is very simple. There are two main flash setting, on and off, and two main focus settings, macro or normal. I wouldn’t recommend the Canon Power Shot SD750 digital Elph camera for someone looking to take spectacular photos. This camera is for taking quick snapshots of the kids or on vacation.

It has a nice ...

• Canon PowerShot SD750 digital Elph
      compact feel to it and fits nicely in your pocket. You can change the Iso easily too. I use this camera when I’m out and about for taking quick pictures. The photos I get are usually very good except in low light. Pictures tend to have weird colors when I shoot in low light.

The video quality is good enough for Youtube or to email the grandparents a quick video of their grand baby. I have had better point and shoot

cameras than this one which cost more. I looked up the price of this camera online and it is a good value for it’s price. The Canon Power Shot SD750 digital Elph would make a great gift for a kid or amateur photographer who needs pictures for their Facebook page. We bought a 2gb memory card for the camera and we can take a bunch of pictures at the maximum resolution, around 650 pictures, and almost 20minutes worth of video.

Canon PowerShot SD750 digital Elph
Jessica says :

re : I have had better point and shoot cameras than this one which cost more
This camera is awesome, portable and easy to carry around. Zoom is really good and captures very clear images.

Kamran Ashraf says :

re : I have had better point and shoot cameras than this one which cost more
Screen makes it easier to capture snaps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43206718540230/k2311a062/6.2.09