XXO Exotic gogo entertainment and sports bar in Astoria, NY  » Entertainment  »
28-26 Steinway Street Astoria, New York 11106
  • I will definitely go back to this gogo bar again when I have a little extra money saved up since it is a little pricey for drinks
  • I like that there isn't a cover charge too unlike most places in Manhattan

• by Siouxmix

I went to XXO last saturday night. A neighbor had told me about it and said it was a cute gogo bar. Since I live right near by I figured I would check it out. I went with my boyfriend and his friend.

The outsie of the building is pretty bare except for the Name XXO and it says “exotic gogo dancers and sports bar”. We walked through a small hallway where the coat check was and then we were in the one room of the bar. In the middle is a small

catwalk type stage with three stripper poles. Around the stage is the bar where you can sit on comfortable padded stools. They have a big TV screen for sports and a couple flat screen tvs on the side. There is a small DJ booth in the back near where the bathrooms are.

When we got there around 10pm it wasn’t very busy at all. We were three out of maybe nine people not including the gogo dancers. The bartender was a nice woman. I have to say though, the drinks are over ...

• priced, especially for Astoria, Queens. We paid $24 for three beers!

The dancers all had really great bodies and seemed to have okay personalities. Of course a gogo bar isn’t like a strip club, you don’t talk to dancers in a gogo bar. There was a good mix of dancers from big busts to extra small busts, blond to brunette and old and young dancers. We got some singles to give to the girls. They were happy.

I did find the music was a bit too loud for the size of the place.

The DJ played good music and the women danced well to it. I used the bathroom while I was there and it was very clean. I will definitely go back to this gogo bar again when I have a little extra money saved up since it is a little pricey for drinks. I also like that it is a neighborhood bar and that it isn’t super huge. I like that there isn’t a cover charge too unlike most places in Manhattan. This cute bar was exactly what I was expecting and even a little better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59206718520230/k2311a062/6.2.09