Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought the Unstoppable eyeliner from Maybelline and put it to the test
  • I have to disagree, it didn't stay put ALL day long but it did stay on the lower inside part of my eye for almost five hours without smudging
  • I like that the Unstoppable eyeliner from Maybelline has a built in sharpening tip and that the eyeliner swivels up and down in it's casing

• by Siouxmix

I have always had a hard time finding an eyeliner that lasted more than thirty minutes after I applied it. Most of the time my eyeliner just ends up smudged under my eyes and I look like a raccoon. Thats when I realized that Maybelline makes a smudge-proof and water proof eyeliner. So I bought the Unstoppable eyeliner from Maybelline and put it to the test. The Unstoppable eyeliner claims that it will stay put all day

long until you decide to take it off. I have to disagree, it didn’t stay put ALL day long but it did stay on the lower inside part of my eye for almost five hours without smudging. After that it started to disappear. It didn’t end up under my eyes.

I like that the Unstoppable eyeliner from Maybelline has a built in sharpening tip and that the eyeliner swivels up and down in it’s casing. It is a ...

• well designed package for traveling with. Maybelline’s Unstoppable eyeliner also goes on very smooth. It is easy to draw with and to get a perfect line almost every time.

Overall I really like the Unstoppable eyeliner from Maybelline in Onyx. It is a nice dark black and that fact that it stays on for about five hours without moving makes me happy. Especially when other eyeliners I have tried couldn’t come close to lasting that long without re-applying

every 30-40 minutes. I wish I would have found this eyeliner a while ago and saved myself some money buying crappy eyeliners. The unstoppable eyeliner is comfortable to hold and is also not super expensive. It is priced under $7.

I don’t use my eyeliner every day so it has lasted me a while. I would imagine if you did use it everyday it would probably last almost a month or more. But don’t quote me on that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206718510230/k2311a062/6.2.09