Gossip Girls TV Show  » TV  »
  • However, the production of the series is quality, I love the actors, and can't wait to see what they do with season 3
  • I don't think I'd let kids younger than 16 watch the TV show or read the books, but that's just me
  • I know I should be doing something better with my time in the evenings, but I just love this

• by Lynn

Oh wow. I adore Gossip Girls. I don’t understand though, how teenagers get to drink ALL THE TIME and never get carded.

That’s the only thing. However, the production of the series is quality, I love the actors, and can’t wait to see what they do with season 3.

The end of season 2 I watched several times. I don’t think I’d let kids younger

than 16 watch the TV show or read the books, but that’s just me.

I love the outfits, I love seeing the New York setting, it’s truly an escape for me when I get home after a 12 hour workday and I can just sit and watch it on my ipod. I have even gone so far as to buy the books because I can’t ...

• wait for the 3rd season !! I hope it still gets picked up for a 3rd season ! Anyway, for the 16 on up crowd it’s great.

It’s total fantasy, with the super wealthy and perfectly groomed, but it is FUN. You forget they’re teenagers because of the way it’s done.

I love Chuck and Blair, so be watching out for them. The chemistry

between all the actors is fantastic, and it’s just a really well done show.

I’d check out the books too if you want some light reading. The books and the TV show are my guilty pleasures.

I know I should be doing something better with my time in the evenings, but I just love this. So if you need good fluff, this is it! Enjoy.

XOXO (couldn’t resist).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10206718500230/k2311a062/6.2.09