Richard Simmons Party off the Pounds  » Entertainment  »
  • I can't think of anything I don't like about it, to be honest
  • I think some of the costumes are kind of funny and odd
  • I enjoy it and do it a couple of times a week

• by Lynn

I love my Richard Simmons videos. They have gotten me off the couch and moving again. Sure, he can be overly cheesy, but that’s just who he is.

I really like Party off the Pounds because of the music. It’s more of a faster beat, and I feel I get more of a workout.

It is in a mall setting, and it has music such as ‘Like A

Virgin’, ‘Hit Me With Your Best Shot’, and ‘Let’s Hear it for the Boys’. I get about a 50 minute workout, and it is a workout.

Of course, I’m at 198 pounds, so someone much smaller than me might need to do something else. But still, this Richard video really gets you up and moving.

The moves aren’t like the Sweatin’ videos, but if you do it a ...

• couple of times, you’ll get it. I can’t think of anything I don’t like about it, to be honest.

I think some of the costumes are kind of funny and odd; one woman is doing the workout in a pink dress and tennis shoes, but to each is own. Oh, and watch out for the woman in the light blue shirt and dark blue bottoms.

She is a

little too hyped up, and might mess you up, because the producers seemed to like her and had her in a lot of the shots. I don’t like her, lol.

Anyway, if you need a good workout just to get your heart going, this would be one to look into ! It’s well produced and fun. I enjoy it and do it a couple of times a week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59206718490230/k2311a062/6.2.09