Swatch Watch Skin Classic Climber  » Watches  »
Swatch Watch store, www.amazon.com, www.swatchwatch.com or possibly Nordstrom’s
  • I believe this watch can be worn with a prom or wedding dress, as well as a pair of jeans

• by Rhonlynn

I am a Swatch Watch Fan. (There’s one in every crowd, isn’t there?). I ordered this one from Amazon. com, which is why I added Amazon for the location. It can also be bought at Nordstrom’s When I first ordered the Classic Climber through Amazon. com, I received a totally different watch than what I had ordered. So, I called customer service, sent back the first Swatch Watch (refused to pay for the postage return), and received the correct watch.

(If I had ordered it from Swatchwatch. com, or had gone to Nordstrom’s and purchased it, that would not occur. Amazon. com has great prices on their Swatch Watches, but that is not the

way to obtain one. ) Swatch Watch? What can I say about them? They last for years, they are durable, with a reliable strap, that is easily replaceable, and the battery is one of the easiest to change. This particular watch, the stainless silver face is encased in a clear acrylic, as if it’s dimensional.

The numbers are 1-7,and on 8-12, the numbers are raised stainless flowers. These flowers travel form the face to both bands. The band is stainless steel, with raised flowers traveling in a vine, to almost the third from the last link. The flowering vine on the strap are matte finish. Also matte finish are the numbers and flowers on the face. The hands are the same matte finish as the flowers.

The area where the hands are placed is a light colored stainless steel matte. This watch is gorgeous. It is basic. It has an analog dial. The dial is easy to control, and is durable. It locks in place once it is set.

No digital to fuss with. No date, no alarm, no chimes. It is a classic, basic Swatch Watch. Which gives it a special charm. It makes it unique. It is stainless steel, almost colorless, except for the silver, and the clear acrylic on the face.

it oddly enough, appears to be ...

• Swatch Watch Skin Classic Climber
      clear. I believe this watch can be worn with a prom or wedding dress, as well as a pair of jeans. It it more durable than it looks. It seems to be delicate, yet it is waterproof to 30 meters. I like the art work, and the design. I don’t do yard work with this watch, nor do I wear it where I might be very hot outside for hours.

It doesn’t seem to fit that purpose,anyway. It’s too subtle for that. The lady at the Fossil counter at Macy’s commented on it. I said, proudly, “It’s a Swatch Watch. ” She said, “Oh, Swatch doesn’t need

Macy’s to survive. ” The price of the Classic Climber are a bit more than the clear Fossil, but some of the batteries of the Fossil brand cannot be changed easily.

The Climber strap is available on the Swatchwatch. com website for 30-40. The face will last for years. The design, if it gets a small scratch on the strap, I doubt if it’s very noticeable. The Swatch Watch Classic Climber has pizazz and mystique. The design is amazing.

I’ve had it for 2 weeks,and I still smile when I look at it. Once you see it, you’ll understand, and want one as well. Check your prices, but don’t purchase it where it’s the cheapest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64206718480230/k2311a062/6.2.09