River Cafe , Calgary  » Restaurants  »
Prince’s Island Park , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • I was so impressed with the location of the place to start with, right on an island in the Bow River
  • The brunch was excellent, with a variety of delicious cuisine, perfect for meat and seafood lovers

• by Mark Williams

A group of our colleagues in Calgary, Alberta, got together over a weekend recently. It was a nice pleasant weekend in the Spring time, just perfect to enjoy outdoor scenes too.

A member of the group who lived and knew Calgary well suggested to go for a brunch at River Cafe in Prince’s Island Park.

That was a perfect idea.

It was the first time for me to go to that restaurant.

I was so impressed with the location of the place to start with, right on an island in the Bow River.

Beautiful scenery all around.

The brunch was excellent, with a variety of delicious cuisine, perfect for meat ...

• and seafood lovers.

All of us enjoyed the dessert items too.

Compliments to the Chef and, I must say, the service was very friendly and courteous.

Sitting at a table near a window, it was very relaxing while enjoying the food.

I

could then understand why our colleague suggested to go to River Cafe.

Thanks to him for the perfect selection to enjoy a weekend brunch.

I certainly look forward to going to River Cafe again whenever I have the opportunity.

I would also suggest the place to my friends and colleagues who would be visiting Calgary for business or holidays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7206718040230/k2311a062/6.2.09