Germ-X Hand Sanitizer  » Health  »
  • I really love hand sanitizer, but I don't like the smell of a lot of them
  • The bottle I bought was a very large bottle with a dispenser on top, so it sits on my desk at work and I use it every hour or so
  • I think the price was only $2.99, which is very reasonable compared to other brands
  • So if you are a clean freak like I am, I do recommend that you give Germ-X brand hand sanitizer a try

• by Alissa

I am beginning to think I am a germ-a-phobe. I really love hand sanitizer, but I don’t like the smell of a lot of them.

I recently tried Germ-X brand of hand sanitizer, and I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance.

It goes on very light, and the smell

doesn’t last for long.

It has a very clean scent as well, unlike most other brands.

The bottle I bought was a very large bottle with a dispenser on top, so it sits on my desk at work and I use it every hour or so.

So far, this ...

• bottle has lasted a few months, so that gives you an idea about how big it is! I think the price was only $2.

99, which is very reasonable compared to other brands.

As far as being effective, I have no idea.

I mean, I cant really tell if the

germs are being killed or not, but I do feel cleaner.

I would assume that they couldn’t say that it kills 99% of germs if it really didn’t though.

So if you are a clean freak like I am, I do recommend that you give Germ-X brand hand sanitizer a try!

Germ-X Hand Sanitizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34206717980230/k2311a062/6.2.09