Rapid Automatic Stapler  » Other  »
2.5
  • I do an obnoxious amount of stapling at work, so I decided to purchase an electric stapler to help out a little
  • I knew ahead of time that it wasn't the best or most expensive one on the market, but I thought it could handle what I needed it to
  • If you are needing to get an electric stapler, I would really consider paying a few extra dollars for one that is better made

• by Alissa

I do an obnoxious amount of stapling at work, so I decided to purchase an electric stapler to help out a little. I got the Rapid Automatic Stapler, which was on sale for about $35.

I knew ahead of time that it wasn’t the best or most expensive one on the market, but

I thought it could handle what I needed it to.

Not really.

First, the thing only holds a few staples at a time not a whole row of staples like most other staplers do.

Then, this thing jams all the time! So you have to take it apart, not ...

• break it trying to close it again, and start all over.

It is made of pretty cheap plastic material, and does not seem to hold up very well.

The opening you have to put the paper into is very narrow, so you spend more time trying to get it in there correctly

not saving you much time in the long-run.

If you are needing to get an electric stapler, I would really consider paying a few extra dollars for one that is better made.

But if you do light staple work and don’t mind replenishing staples over and over, then this might work for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12206717960130/k2311a062/6.2.09