Thai Sa-on Restaurant , Calgary  » Restaurants  »
351 - 10 th. Avenue S.W. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • I very much enjoyed the lunch there with a variety of traditional Thai food
  • I would definitely visit again whenever I would have the chance to visit Calgary
  • And, I would recommend it to all my friends who would like to try real tradional Thai cuisine

• by Mark Williams

I have been to Bangkok, Thailand, a number of times, and have become a bit addicted to Thai food. I cannot take spicey foods, but the famous “tomyumkung” , thai soup, has become a favorite.

When I visited Calgary, Alberta, I looked around for a Thai resturant.

Very fortunate

to find Thai Sa-on Restaurant on 10 th.

Avenue , right in the downtown core.

That was truly a Thai restaurant.

I felt the Bangkok environment from the moment I walked into the restaurant as the waiters and waitresses greeted in the traditional way.

It was ...

• a nice restaurant, well laid out and furnished.

The menu was excellent, with a long list of truly Thai cuisines.

The first item I ordered was “tomyumkung”, which made the waitress smile.

That made her ask me, “have you been to Thailand ?”, and I just coundn’t deny.

I very much enjoyed the lunch there with a variety of traditional Thai food.

Thai Sa-on was an excellent truly Thai restaurant.

I would definitely visit again whenever I would have the chance to visit Calgary.

And, I would recommend it to all my friends who would like to try real tradional Thai cuisine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7206717950130/k2311a062/6.2.09