Grey’s Anatomy S1EP2 The First Cut is the Deepest  » TV  »
  • I like Izzie too, she's the kind of doctor with the emotion
  • I enjoyed the parts with Meredith carrying around a jag with the suspect's private part as evidence to the crime committed

• by divinagwapa

The First Cut is the Deepest is the second episode for season 1 of Grey’s Anatomy. For this week, the gist of the story would talk about lines like the finish line at the end of the residency, the line separating personal life with work and the most important line would be the boundaries.

Meredith decides to draw the line especially

the line separating her from her boss which is also the man she had slept with, Derek Shepherd. Meredith is looking for 2 roommates and she prefers total strangers whom she doesn’t have to talk to but ended up with Izzie and George, her fellow interns.

At this point of the story, I’m still trying to get to know the characters.

• I’m starting to like Cristina because she’s very competitive sometimes in a good way and she has a sense of humor. I like Izzie too, she’s the kind of doctor with the emotion. She feels for her patients. But more importantly, I adore the budding love story between Meredith and Derek. The flirting and the conversations are just fun and enjoyable.
        No pressures but pure entertainment for the audience.

Anyway, the episode was good but not one of the memorable ones. I enjoyed the parts with Meredith carrying around a jag with the suspect’s private part as evidence to the crime committed. Overall, it was entertaining, light and it made me more interested about the show so I guess that’s a good thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10206717700130/k2311a062/6.2.09