Loreal Advance Revitalift Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this face cream because, it dries easily, it is not greasy and the smell is very pleasing
  • Every morning, I notice a different glow, a different feel in my skin

• by gossip_girl

A beauty regimen at night is very important. When you sleep, your skin has its own activity which you need to help in achieving the appearance that you want.

I tried Loreal Advance Revitalift Night Cream for several years now as my night therapy cream.

This face

cream contains Pro-Retinol and Pro-Lastyl and Criste Marine Extract which increases cell turnover and reduces wrinkles and in the process making your skin look firm.

I is good that overnight this face cream provides total moisturizing feel to the skin that when you get up in the morning, you will notice a different texture in your skin.

I like this face cream because, it dries easily, it is not greasy and the smell is very pleasing.

I have to rub a few strokes in my face after I take a bath and while doing my daily ...

• Loreal Advance Revitalift Night Cream
      night regimen.

Every morning, I notice a different glow, a different feel in my skin.

It is more supple, clean and totally fine complexion.

Even a young woman in her early 30’s would have wrinkles on her face but with the help of Loreal Advance Revitalift Night

Cream, you can conceal the product of stress and radicals given by the environment.

The face cream can give you a miraculous look which people would also go and ask me if I did some cosmetic procedure on my face.

This face cream has really good effect.

amany says :

i`m 29 years old and i want to ask regarding using loreal revitalift night cream and loreal collagen re plumper in my age can cause any side effect to my skin ? plaese answer me

Galega says :

It is actually intended to be used after 30 years of age. After this age, you can see some age related problem. If there is none, you can avoid it. General skin issues can be contained with lightweight cosmetic products. This type of products are quite special and needs to be taken only if there is special requirements - age related skin issues.

I would suggest you to wait a bit before going ahead.

sona says :

can this cream be used by 35 yrs of age? i dont have wrinkles but for prevention can this be used ?

Galega says :

It can be used after 30 years of age. You are already 35 and hence you can use it without any sort of problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206717610130/k2311a062/6.2.09