C1000 Baby lotion Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I think you can already guess, it's baby wipes product
  • And my children did not have any problem at all with the skin after using this C1000 Baby lotion Wipes product
  • I know it's a lot more cheaper than the big brand which will cost you at least 3 Eur for the same size of baby wipes packages

• by MomLouiTan

Are you wondering what kind of product it is? I think you can already guess, it’s baby wipes product. But this C1000 Baby lotion Wipes product can only be found in C1000 supermarket. You can not find it anywhere else here. I think it’s their own brand.

But I really like this product. This baby wipes has lotion in

the wipes that will give moisturize to our baby skin when we wipe their skin with this baby wipe.

If you compare with other baby wipes product that they sell in their store, of course this C1000 Baby lotion Wipes is the cheapest baby wipe product. They want people to buy their own product. That’s why the price ...

• is the cheapest there. But with the quality of the product, I would not mind to buy this product because basically the product is a good product.

I am using this product so often already. And my children did not have any problem at all with the skin after using this C1000 Baby lotion Wipes product. So for sure, I

will buy it again if I can find the supermarket here.

For 72 pieces of baby wipes inside,you can buy this C1000 Baby lotion Wipes for 1.55 Eur in C1000 supermarket here. I know it’s a lot more cheaper than the big brand which will cost you at least 3 Eur for the same size of baby wipes packages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54106717500230/k2311a061/6.1.09