Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray
  • I like the smell of this Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray
  • It's definitely not a perfume that you can use for unisex perfume

• by MomLouiTan

If you are mooking for every day perfume eau de toilette for men that you bring when you want to travel, you should buy Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray. I like the smell of this Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray. My young brother used to buy this Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray perfume. He like this perfume so much. And whenever

I see him in the morning, before he go to the office, I always smell nice perfume from him. The Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray have very specific perfume for men.

But again, when you like the smell fragrance of the perfume, it does not mean that every body will like it.It’s a kind of taste of some body. So they can have another opinion ...

• as well for this perfume.

But for me, Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray product has very nice strong taste of masculine. That’s what I can describe about. It’s definitely not a perfume that you can use for unisex perfume.

In the store, I can still find this product for around 35 Eur per bottle. This bottle will have 30mL perfume liquid inside. It’s not really a

lot. And I can even say that it’s a bit expensive for 30 mL of perfume. But again, you are buying HUGO Boss perfume fragrance. I think most people know this brand. And the other perfume fragrance from HUGO Boss also have same range of price than this Hugo Boss Bottled Eau De Toilette Spray fragrance.

The bottle design is just very simple. The box of the package has Grey color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717490230/k2311a061/6.1.09