Antwerpen Train Ticket Counter  » Travel  »
2.5
  • I thought this train station is an international station, so we were expecting great service from the station

• by MomLouiTan

Today, I had to travel through Antwerp or Antwerpen city in Belgium. I thought this train station is an international station, so we were expecting great service from the station.

But when we waited in the ticket counter, it took us almost 30 minutes only to buy the train tickets. While

we did not really have much times anymore for our train. Lucky us that we made it. We did not miss the train. If the person in the ticket counter will be a bit slower or late 5 more minutes than we really miss the train to the destination that ...

• we had to go. It’s not because we were late but it was because the service was too slow.

The ticket machine that people can use for buying ticket from it is only working if we pay with the Belgium Bank Card. Of course for some tourist or foreigner, it will

not work. They of course have to go to the ticket counter. And if the service that they give is so slow like what I had today, I am sure there will be people who will miss the train because the ticket counter had slow service to give or sell the ticket trains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38106717480230/k2311a061/6.1.09