HEMA Baking Pan  » Housewares  »
  • I bought HEMA baking pan two years ago, when I just moved to Europe
  • I know that HEMA had the cheapest baking pan if I compared with other stores that sell baking pan with the same size
  • If you choose the right one, I am sure you will not have a problem when you need to bake your cake

• by MomLouiTan

I bought HEMA baking pan two years ago, when I just moved to Europe. I did not have baking pan when I want to bake a cake for my kids. That’s why I bought HEMA baking pan as soon as I see it in HEMA store.

Actually there few sizes of HEMA baking pan. For the

round baking pans, you can find the one with 20,24,28 cm diameter. I bought the smallest and the biggest at that time.

But you have to short it out when you pick a baking pan in this HEMA store. I know that HEMA had the cheapest baking pan if I compared with other stores that sell ...

• baking pan with the same size. But if we don’t choose carefully we can get a baking pan which is not really good quality. Since the round baking pan is the one that you can open and close, you should check if it match perfectly from the round side and the bottom of the baking
        pan.

If you choose the right one, I am sure you will not have a problem when you need to bake your cake.

The price for the round baking pan that I bought in HEMA was about 8 or 9 Eur each. It depend on the size of the baking pan. The more big, the more you need to pay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106717460130/k2311a061/6.1.09