Olympic TV Table Furniture
  • I think their target market are middle class or low classes people
  • I bought the Television Table from this Olympic furniture

• by MomLouiTan

This Olympic Furniture is a very known brand in Indonesia. Olympic Furniture mostly have knock-down products, so you can take out or make your own furniture in the house after you buy your furniture.

What make this furniture so popular in Indonesia is the prices. Their prices is not so expensive but also not that cheap. I think their target

market are middle class or low classes people. Even they have this target, they also offer some great models which are a bit expensive for the upper classes market.

I bought the Television Table from this Olympic furniture. Since I don’t need a luxurious table for my television. I choose this Olympic Furniture. The price was affordable. I bought it ...

• few months ago, but until this time it is still in a good condition. I don’t know what kind of wood it is made from. I am already happy that I have a nice model for my television in my room.

But compare to other television table that I have in the living room, this one is not really

that strong. The other table was made from solid hard wood. It is also more heavy if we try to move it.

I don’t know how long this furniture will last for. But in the beginning, we bought this table only for temporarily. So I would not mind to buy a new one later if this Olympic table is not good anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57106717410130/k2311a061/6.1.09