Detik Com  » Web sites  »
  • I think many Indonesian would like to use this website to check what's going on in their country

• by MomLouiTan

If you are looking for great news which get update every seconds, you should check the news from Detik.com.

This Indonesian news portal always have quick update of the news. When you want to know what is happening in the country, you can just visit their website to read information it.

I always check this website when I still live in Indonesia. Their news were always up to date with the real fact which were happening in

the country.

For example, if there are some people demonstrating in the parliament, you can read the report in this website immediately. Sometimes you will even get report as quick as the news on television.

They also have many kind of news. They specified it on each section. You can find sport news, telecommunication news, gossips about celebrities and other important person in the country itself and many more.

I think many Indonesian would like to use this ...

• website to check what’s going on in their country. That’s why sometimes you can not reach the website easily. Especially if there is important news or something important happen in the country, every body want to check the website in the same time. Then that’s the time when you can not reach the website easily. Maybe their server get overloaded with so many visitors.

But in general,I like the website. They have actual and up to

date news every seconds.

That’s why even I am not living there anymore, I still do checking this website so often. Just to make sure that I will not miss any important news from my own country. That’s also included checking the celebrity gossips or news from this website. Or sometimes, if I need to check recipes, I also just visit the website. They have lots of collections when we are looking for food recipes.

Great website!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20106717390130/k2311a061/6.1.09