Jamo SL100 Loudspeakers  » Electronics  »
  • Talking about the sound quality of this Jamo SL100 Loudspeaker, I think it's a good loudspeaker

• by MomLouiTan

I don’t know how long I have this Jamo SL100 Loudspeakers already. I got in from my in law, so I have no idea how much is the price for the new Jamo SL100 Loudspeakers product.

Talking about the sound quality of this Jamo SL100 Loudspeaker, I think it’s a good loudspeaker. Although you can not compare it

with bigger Jamo loudspeaker but in general, they have nice quality of sounds. The sound that came out from this loudspeaker is very clear.

This Jamo SL 100 loudspeaker have small size. That’s what I like. With 54 x 26 x 22,5 cm, I don’t need to prepare some spaces for the loudspeaker in my living room. I think this would be great for people who does not really have big space in their living room or other room where they want to put this loudspeaker.

I got the loudspeaker which was made in Denmark. Pity that I could not really give you more information about the range of frequency since I don’t have the book ...

• Jamo SL100 Loudspeakers
      anymore from this product. But maybe you can find it from another sources on the Internet. I am sure there are plenty of information that you can find online on the Internet about this Jamo SL100 loudspeaker.

Basically, I like this loudspeakers. Even I got it as secondhand stuff, it still give benefits for us. At least I

can connect it to my television and DVD player as well so I have better sounds when I am watching television or DVD movies.

I am not sure if there is still similar or same product being made at this moment.You will probably find a new model from Jamo if you are looking for Jamo small loudspeakers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16106717370130/k2311a061/6.1.09