J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women  » Perfume  »
  • And since I only need a little when I spray this perfume, I think 25 USD is not really that expensive

• by MomLouiTan

But since it was few years ago, even more than five years ago, I don’t remember anymore which bottle that he

gave to me. As far as I remember, he gave me this J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women product with 3.4 oz inside the bottle. And I only need to spray a little when I wear this perfume, I could already smell the soft and fresh fragrance from my body after applying this perfume.

One time, I did check on the perfume store about the price if I want to buy another ...

• new J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women since I don’t have this perfume. Some stores sell this J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women for around 25 USD. I hope it will still be the same since I plan to buy a new bottle of this J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women product.

And since I only need a little when I spray this perfume, I think 25 USD

is not really that expensive. I can use this perfume for few months I think. At least, that’s what I did with the My husband gave J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women to me before our engagement day. I really love it. Not only because it was a special gift from my love one, but it’s also because J. Lo Jennifer Lopez Toilette Spray for Women has soft smell fragrance when I wear it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717360130/k2311a061/6.1.09