Eternity Calvin Klein Women Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Even I don't like the smell of this fragrance, I know some people who like to wear this Eternity Calvin Klein Women Perfume
  • But if you like this fragrance, I think you still can get it in the store for quite a good price

• by MomLouiTan

Personally, I don’t really like the smell of this Eternity Calvin Klein Women Perfume. This fragrance is too strong for my taste. Others probably would like the smell of this Eternity Calvin Klein Women Perfume products. You can not blame my taste of smells.

Even I don’t like the smell of this fragrance, I know some people who like to wear this Eternity Calvin Klein Women Perfume. My auntie

always buy this perfume every time she finished her bottle of Eternity Calvin Klein Women Perfume.

Some people even said that Eternity from Calvin Klein is a good perfume product if you are looking for fragrance that has flowery aromas. Well, in my case, it is just a personal taste.

The design of the perfume’s bottle is a bit cute and unique. It’s just like a square glass not like ...

• a normal bottle that you often see with other brands.

Lucky me that I got this perfume as a gift from some one, so I did not pay it my self. So I was not losing any money even I am not using it. And I only got a small bottle of this Eternity Woman perfume, so I can just keep it in my cupboard as a collection.

But if

you like this fragrance, I think you still can get it in the store for quite a good price. I saw a store that offer the small bottle of this Eternity Perfume only for 30 USD. They said they give big discounts for some of their products. When you see like that, you should take your chance to buy. Because the normal price can be much more expensive than that price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717350130/k2311a061/6.1.09