Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It was a very soft sweet fragrance in my opinion
  • Because I know that I can buy the new bottle of Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume again
  • I think I am getting older for this kind of perfume, so I move to another perfumes

• by MomLouiTan

There is not many perfume that you can find for young girls. But Avon has special perfume products for young girls. As we know, young girls will start to dress up, put perfume and make up slowly on their ages. It would be nice if they can have special perfume which specially made for their ages.

I also have this Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume. But

it was few years ago, when I was still single. I just like the smell of this fragrance. It was a very soft sweet fragrance in my opinion. With a sift flower fragrance inside, it’s perfect for young girls or teenage girls.

And since the price was not really so expensive at all, I can easily wear or use it every day. I don’t have to ...

• worry if I will finish this perfume so quick. Because I know that I can buy the new bottle of Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume again.

Pity that we could not really find Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume products in every department stores or supermarkets. We need to find the agent or reseller of Avon products so we can order this Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume product for us.

Lucky

me that I have a friend who became Avon’s reseller. So I just need to call her when I need more Avon products. Also when I want to buy new Avon Sweet Honesty Perfume, I just need to call her before.

I did not use this perfume anymore. I think I am getting older for this kind of perfume, so I move to another perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717340130/k2311a061/6.1.09