La Coste Men Eau De Toilette
  • It was already few years ago since I bought this perfume for my father
  • And since he also used the golf bag from La Coste, I decided to buy the Eau de toilette from La Coste for him
  • I really recommend this La Coste Men Eau De Toilette for men since you can also use it for casual wear
  • I think it's a combination between few kind of fragrance such as lavender, sandalwood and others

• by MomLouiTan

This La Coste Men Eau De Toilette is a very special perfume for men. But the perfume that I mean is not the new product of La Coste. It was already few years ago since I bought this perfume for my father. At that time, I was looking for sport perfume.My father like to play golf, and after playing golf he normally clean up and put some perfume or Eau de toilette as well.

And

since he also used the golf bag from La Coste, I decided to buy the Eau de toilette from La Coste for him. When I tried the tester in the store, I liked it. I immediately thought that La Coste really have sporty smell for sporty men. So I bought the La Coste Men Eau De Toilette for my father with 50mL perfume fragrance inside. It was nit a big bottle but it was in ...

• the right size for him. He could put it inside his golf bag whenever he go to play golf.

He really like the perfume that I gave to him. Sometimes, he even used the perfume even to go to some special occasion if there is any.

I really recommend this La Coste Men Eau De Toilette for men since you can also use it for casual wear. Very fresh and nice smell for men. I

think it’s a combination between few kind of fragrance such as lavender, sandalwood and others. The smell is a bit strong but it will not make you dizzy wi=hen you smell the fragrance from it.

There is also another size of this perfume. I think you can find 100mL La Coste Men Eau de toilette as well from the perfume stores. I saw it few times in the store when I was searching for perfume there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717330130/k2311a061/6.1.09