Christian Dior J’Adore Perfume
  • I had this perfume few years ago, but I think I did finish it already since I like to apply this perfume so often, especially if I had to go somewhere
  • In my opinion, there is no different between those two in term of smell
  • In term of price, I think you know that Christian Dior is somewhat exclusive products
  • But once you have it, you will not regret the money that you pay for it

• by MomLouiTan

Christian Dior J’Adore Perfume can be your choice of perfume if you like women fragrance smell. I had this perfume few years ago, but I think I did finish it already since I like to apply this perfume so often, especially if I had to go somewhere.

This Christian Dior J’Adore Perfume product is really special perfume for women. You can see first

from the design of the bottle, it looks so feminine and elegance as well. So when you hold it,you will feel like you are holding a very special and expensive kind of perfume.

The flower fragrance of this perfume is so strong. You will smell it immediately when you apply this Christian Dior J’Adore Perfume product in your body. For sure, there is the smell of orchid flower inside this perfume, but also a combination with other flower fragrance as well which I don’t know what it is.

There are three kind of size if you want to buy this Christian Dior J’Adore Perfume. The smallest bottle of this Christian Dior J’Adore Perfume will contain 30mL perfume inside, the other two bottle that can be a choice ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717320130/k2311a061/6.1.09