Poison Perfume From Christian Dior
  • I don't know what it is but it was not a soft smell of fragrance in my opinion
  • I like the soft, light and smell perfume, but I did not find this kind of smell in the Poison perfume for women by Christian Dior
  • So, I think I still have it until now since I did not use it

• by MomLouiTan

Have you ever try this Poison Perfume from Christian Dior? I did but honestly I did not really like the smell of this Poison Perfume From Christian Dior.

I got this perfume from my father when he came back from traveling abroad. Actually I did not get the big bottle of Poison perfume from Christian Dior, but I got the small

bottle of this perfume.

When I smell it I felt a bit strange smell of fragrance. I don’t know what it is but it was not a soft smell of fragrance in my opinion. I got the Poison Perfume for Women from Christian Dior with green box or package.

Maybe other women will like this kind of smell. But I ...

• don’t. I think it’s just a matter of taste. We know that we all have our own taste of smell in term of perfume smell or fragrance.

I like the soft, light and smell perfume, but I did not find this kind of smell in the Poison perfume for women by Christian Dior.

But I should say that the design

of the bottle is somewhat unique. It’s not round but it is also not like the other perfume bottle which has high bottle. The bottle of this Poison perfume is somewhat short.

Although I did not like the smell, I did keep it in my perfume collection’s cupboard. So, I think I still have it until now since I did not use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717310130/k2311a061/6.1.09