CK One From Calvin Klein  » Perfume  »
  • I thought it was men perfume but later on I found out that CK One is a unisex perfume
  • I bought it because I really like the smell
  • I think it probably still the same or at least neat this price if I want to buy it again later

• by MomLouiTan

Who does not know about Calvin Klein. If you see in the fragrance stores you will probably find a lot of perfume products from Calvin Klein.

One of my favorite Calvin Klein perfume is CK One. I thought it was men perfume but later on I found out that CK One is a unisex perfume. I bought it because I really like the smell. I was lucky that

it turn out to be women perfume too.

I bought 100mL CK One from Calvin Klein for USD 35 at that time. I think it probably still the same or at least neat this price if I want to buy it again later. But I am not sure if I can find it easily in the city. This is an old product of Calvin Klein. There is ...

• probably more recent perfume from Calvin Klein that has been offer to the market. I did not check yet about it.

But if there is an old stock of this CK One, I would like to buy it again.

This CK One from Calvin Klein has soft smell but also light. When you use this perfume, you will not smell the strong sweet smell like the other perfume

for men that I ever smell. Just feel fresh after I put this perfume to my body.

The bottle itself did not have special design. There is CK symbol on the bottle. That’s what I remember from this perfume. The package box was white and with the symbol of CK too. You can easily see this symbol if you hold the package or the bottle of the perfume itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717300130/k2311a061/6.1.09