Biore Facial Scrubs  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that Biore have offer their products worldwide
  • And so far, I have no big problem on my skin face
  • And I like this Biore Facial Scrub because I have fresh feeling on my face after I scrub and clean my skin face with this Biore Facial Scrub

• by MomLouiTan

I know that Biore have offer their products worldwide. But I am not sure what kind of Biore product that you can find in your country. In my own country, I used to get Biore Facial Scrub from the nearest supermarket or grocery store.

I used Biore Facial Scrub to clean my face. Normally, I will clean my face first with facial cleansing milk and

toner.And after those steps, I will wash my face with Biore Facial Scrub.

How to use Biore Facial Scrub? You just need to put a little Biore Facial Scrub from the tube or pack in you hand. And make your hand wet a little bit but not too much water. Scrub your hand with the other hand and then start to scrub your face ...

• with Biore Facial Scrub which already mixed and scrubbed in your hand. Scrub your face softly, don’t do it too hard because you can harm your skin face if you do it too hard. You can scratch your face if you don’t scrub your face softly. As you know, scrub product will contain some stuff which can be use to scrub your skin.

After

that, wash your skin face with warm water until it clean. I do this every night before I go to bed. And so far, I have no big problem on my skin face. And I like this Biore Facial Scrub because I have fresh feeling on my face after I scrub and clean my skin face with this Biore Facial Scrub. Thanks to Biore!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106717290130/k2311a061/6.1.09