Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume one time
  • I thought they did not produce this product anymore but last week I still see this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique product in the perfume store when i was looking for a gift for mother's day
  • I bought this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume because I like the design of the bottle
  • At that time, I paid 75 USD for the big bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique
  • I think there is the smell from orchid flower inside this perfume

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume one time. But it was long time ago. I think it was more than five years ago. I thought they did not produce this product anymore but last week I still see this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique product in the perfume store when i was looking for a gift for mother’s day. So, I guess it will not so difficult to find this product in other stores as well.

I bought this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume because I like the

design of the bottle. It has a body shape’s design, the body shape of a woman if I can tell you more specify. There were few choices of size for this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume spray. But in the store where I bought my Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique pefume, I only saw two kind of perfume size. The smallest one was 50 mL perfume and the other one was 100 mL perfume.

I bought 100mL Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume. And I got 10 % discount from ...

• the store because they had special offer at that time. At that time, I paid 75 USD for the big bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique. I was so happy because I could have the nice design bottle from this product.

There were also other oofer from Jean Paul Gaultier perfume, but I did not buy it since I like the smell from this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique the most. In my opinion, when you use this perfume, you will smell the sensuality of your body. Smell so nice

and soft for women. I think there is the smell from orchid flower inside this perfume. But I could be wrong since I am not really expert for flower fragrance. But of course I like the smell of this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique perfume.

Maybe next time if I need a new perfume, I want to buy this perfume again. Last time I checked in the store, the price is a bit more expensive from few years ago. But if I buy the small size, it will not be too expensive to pay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717270130/k2311a061/6.1.09