Acqua Di Gio By Armani
  • I bought the small bottle of Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for around 40 USD few years ago
  • I think if you are asking about the smell, I could say that this Acqua Di Gio product by Armani has flourish fragrance or smell
  • So I know for sure that I will get the real Armani perfume
  • I like this perfume, and I suggest you to buy this Acqua Di Gio if you like perfume which has flower fragrance

• by MomLouiTan

This is a special perfume for women from Giorgio Armani. The product is called Acqua Di Gio Eau De Toilette. I bought the small bottle of Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for around 40 USD few years ago. I don’t know if it will be still the same if you want to buy it at this time. I guess if there is any difference in price, it will not be for big amount.

What can I say about this Acqua Di

Gio Eau de Toilette by Armani? I think if you are asking about the smell, I could say that this Acqua Di Gio product by Armani has flourish fragrance or smell. But I amnot sure what kind of flower it is. I am not really expert on flower and I did not really check in the package of this product before. I only buy perfume after I tried the tester in the store. When I like the smell then I will buy ...

• it.

And I think that’s also what happened with this Acqua Du Gio perfume. I tried the tester when I went to a shopping mall and I liked it. I bought the small bottle because it’s a bit expensive to buy the bigger bottle. But I liked the smell of this perfume. And since I want to add my perfume collection, I bought the small one at that time.

The design of the bottle itself did not have something special. When you

see the perfume inside the bottle, you will see light green blue color of the perfume. But in my country before, there is also the fake perfume, so I need to be careful. I will only buy Armani perfume in their official store or counter in the big superstores. So I know for sure that I will get the real Armani perfume.

I like this perfume, and I suggest you to buy this Acqua Di Gio if you like perfume which has flower fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717260130/k2311a061/6.1.09