Tabac Deodorant Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I think this is a special deodorant sprayer for men

• by MomLouiTan

This Tabac Deodorant Spray is a product from Maurer and Wirtz. I think this is a special deodorant sprayer for men. I had it before from somebody who gave me few kind of perfumes, and one of it was Tabac Deodorant Spray. I did not know before if this is special deodorant for men until I tried it my self.

The smell that I got from Tabac Deodorant spray from Maurer & Wirtz is

a special fragrance or smell for a men. Somewhat masculine if I can say about the smell.

Since it was one a gift box together with other perfume, of course I don’t know how much is the price for one Tabac Deodorant Spray. I think the one I had at that time is deodorant spray with 6.7 oz perfume inside the bottle. So it’s quite a lot actually if you are using it for yourself.

• I think in the end, I gave this Tabac Deodorant Spray for my young brother. It’s pity to throw since the smell is nicely fresh.

But I think if you want to buy it, it will not so hard to find this product in the drug stores. Sometimes, I also see this Tabac Deodorant perfume in the big supermarket or grocery store,but not in the small supermarket. For example, I saw one time in Carrefour

supermarket in Indonesia that they sell this product. I also don’t think it’s an expensive deodorant perfume. So I guess it would be useful for every day users.

And there is also smaller size of this product in the store as well. In case you can not try the tester of this perfume,you can just buy the small bottle of this product and buy another big one when you think you like the smell of this fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717250130/k2311a061/6.1.09