Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • When you have dandruff problem in your hair, you should immediately go to the supermarket or drug store to get Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo
  • As long as I know, there are two kind of Selsun shampoo
  • I think you should read more carefully about what kind of Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo that you need to use

• by MomLouiTan

When you have dandruff problem in your hair, you should immediately go to the supermarket or drug store to get Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo is known as a good treatment shampoo for you who has dandruff problem.

You just need to use this shampoo just like the other normal shampoo that you usually use. By washing your hair with Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo, the dandruff in your hair will slowly disappear.

As long as

I know, there are two kind of Selsun shampoo. One is with blue color on the package or the bottle and the other one is with orange color in the bottle. I think you should read more carefully about what kind of Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo that you need to use.

There is a different between those two Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo. If you have very serious problem with dandruff, you should take the orange or yellow Selsun ...

• Shampoo product. But if you only have a little problem with dandurf, you can just use the blue Selsun Shampoo for your hair treatment.

I had a problem with dandruff few years ago.It was not really so serious, but I did not want to let the problem grow more serious.So I immediately bought Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo from drug store near my house. After few days using this Selsun Anti Dandruff product, my dandruff started to disappear.

Thanks to Selsun Shampoo from Rohto. Now I don’t have problem anymore with dandruff. If this kind of problem come again, I will buy this product again since it’s not expensive at all and it’s easy to get.

Although after washing my hair with this shampoo, my hair is not really soft anymore since there is no conditioner on it. But after the problem is gone, I can change back to normal shampoo and conditioner to get soft hair again.

carolin says :

Hi,
    I am having dandruff problem more than a year and also having a problem in a scalp, could I use Selsun Orange shampoo.

Regards,
    Carolin

Ambreen says :

Hello, Carolin. Since this is an anti dandruff shampoo yes you should use this for your dandruff problems.

Galega says :

This is an anti dandruff shampoo and hence you can definitely use it.

You have also mentioned about having some problem on the scalp. That might be because of the fact that the dandruff issue is with you for such a long duration. I think there might be some itching and sort of white flakes emanating out of your scalp. I would suggest you to use Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo once a week. It can give you instant relief from flaky and itchy scalp.

selsun anti dentruff shampoo says :

Hallo i am looking to buy selsun antidentruff shampoo please inform me where i can get in india

Galega says :

This shampoo is little bit costly and only available at the premier retail cosmetic stores in India. If you happens to be in any city, visit any cosmetic stores located at big shopping malls. You should definitely find it.

Kashif Bashir says :

re : I think you should read more carefully about what kind of Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo that you need to use
    Hello, i am kashif Bashir from Peshawar Pakistan. i face dandruff problem from 2 years. may complete every course for hair, like medicated shampoos, tablets, other company shampoo, head shoulder, clear for men, sunsilk etc etc but not positive result.. just i refused swear i am very worry about this problem, Now i search Selsun anti dandruff Shampoo for hair. kindly help me and suggest me may i use this following shampoo for hair….please i will wait for your good response immediately. Thanks

regards
    Kashif Bashir
    Email: kaifbashir[at]yahoo.com

Galega says :

Selsun is a very good anti dandruff shampoo. In majority of cases, it works wonderfully in removing dandruff from scalp. It is also little bit costly and available only on premier cosmetic retail store. However, the problem with you is the fact that you have already used variety of anti dandruff products without any success. The underlying issue may be different. You should consult a dermatologist and let him find a solution.

ravi says :

Please note, One of my friend was using this shampoo very often and she had developed Cataract at age of 27 Years, Doctor informed it is cause of this shampoo going into eyes

Galega says :

It is clearly written on the pack that users must avoid contact with eyes. If there is any contact, they should immediately rinse off eyes with cold water.

In fact, this rule applies with all shampoos and hence you can see this instruction on all shampoo packs.

Your friend makes the mistake of ignoring this rule.

I would suggest you to ask your friend to avoid any shampoo for some time. Rather, she should use a herbal product to keep the hair shiny and free from dandruff. I would suggest Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall and anti dandruff shampoo, which is quite safe for eyes.

Mr Gray says :

I have been using Selsun shampoo in the yellow bottle…. not the Selsun Gold… and then I had to change to Selsun Gold as this was the only one that became available. My mild dandruff problem just went through the roof. My scalp got sores on it… it started weeping from those sores and I have had to quit the stuff all together. As to whether is should be deemed anti-dandruff is questionable. Something is in the ingredients that is causing real problems and I am now seeking help from natural medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106717240130/k2311a061/6.1.09